Terms and Conditions
1. United Way of Hyderabad (UWH) is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself ("Personal Information") on this site https://www.unitedwayhyderabad.org
2. Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- Your name and address
- Your nationality
- Your country of origin
- A user ID and password of your choice
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Any other data as UWH may require
5. Collection of Information
- Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site's operating system may automatically record some general information ("General Information") about your visit.
- The General Information is not Personal Information. UWH's tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by UWH for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in UWH and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by UWH with any person, at UWH's discretion.
6. Usage of Information
Personal information will be used by UWH for internal purposes including the following:
- Sending to you, inter alia, emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, UWH's Annual Report, request for donations, regular updates on the utilisation of donations by UWH and other updates.
- Processing your donations to UWH on the Site.
- Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
- Evaluating and administering the Site and UWH's activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information by UWH
- Within UWH, access to Personal Information collected by UWH will be given only to those persons who are authorized by UWH and third parties hired by UWH to perform administrative services. UWH will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in UWH's Database, processing your donations, preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. UWH cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and UWH will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- UWH may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with UWH, including companies and non-governmental organizations affiliated with UWH in any manner. UWH will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- UWH is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage(whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of UWH.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and UWH, UWH reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect UWH and its property, to fulfil your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of UWH.
- UWH endeavours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- UWH, however, does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
10. Copyright Protection
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of UWH and/or its content suppliers. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of UWH. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, and / or making a donation. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site, can only be made with the express permission of UWH.
11. Refund & Cancellation
Since all transactions online on the site are donations for which a tax exemption certificate is issued no refund or cancellation is possible for the same except in the case where the transaction is fraudulent or unauthorized in nature whereby cardholder can initiate a chargeback on the transaction with their respective bank.